Monday 28 November 2011

Alcobera -Tolentino Nuptials

                              








" Marriage- a book of which first chapter is written in poetry and the remaining chapters are written in prose."


The wedding was scheduled November 14,2011 at 4:00 o'clock in the afternoon. Originally the wedding was scheduled in the eleventh of the same month.Unfortunately,one of the godfathers cannot attend so we had to re-schedule the date of the wedding and as it happened,at November 14,2011.  The marriage ceremony was supposed to be done at the city capitol but because the city Mayor,one of our "Ninong" cannot come to the city capitol so adjustments are made. We are not surprised about this for as usual every remarkable dates have remarkable moments too!

To give you a full detail of my wedding here's how it happened:

My maternal relatives came all the way from Naujan, it composed of my closest Tito and Tita as well as cousins too. It was a civil and private wedding so,we have to chose we really wanted to be with us in this special moment in our life. 


 I prepared myself at exactly one o'clock in the afternoon. I decided to sleep first before that but I could not sleep because a lot of mixed emotions came on ratting my head.
 
After taking a bath, I prepared the wedding dress. It is civil so we kept it simple. I wore then a red floral oversize blouse with a thin black lace serving as a belt. A fitted black leggings and a gray stilletos. Well, my Aunt said it was to high for me but then it was a gift from my Nanay and I really treasured it the most.

But of course before wearing it, I have to wear the simplest make-up first. It took me an hour to get finished in taking a bath. Dried my hair, put a base liquid foundation on my face, flush it with a MAC shine-free foundation and line my eyebrows with a maybelline liner. I lined my eyelash with an eye pencil, the diamond peel from MAC and covered my lashes with an AVON Mascara,one of my favorites. I line my lower eyelid with the same brand too, it complimented the Mascara I formerly applied. After applying a light shade of liquid shadow in colored gold in my  eyelids. Then I colored my lips with red lipstick of San-San and a gloss of Shu uemura. Thanks that my sister came as early as she did all the way from Naujan and handed me our make-up kits that we left at home. Of course the make-up thing will not be completed without the cheek blusher thanks to my sister, she brought me a brad new gold blusher powder from Ever Bilena. Now that the make-up was complete,next to the line was the hair. My sister did helped a lot in straightening my wavy short hair.

Both families have taken pictures at the city capitol while waiting. my husband, knowing that I was wearing a rally high stilletos courteously took care of me in going up and down the stair of the establishment. Fortunately, mayor Doy Leachon,one of our Ninongs, sent a message that the wedding should be the done at the reception area.  The reception area was owned by one of our Ninangs,Ninang Tess. 




The Red Flag Eat All You Can Restaurant. The adjustments were sudden and so the receptionists have to take care of the fast arrangement of the upper restaurant where the wedding ceremony should be held.
My husband then wore a checkered shirt of striped blue and white and a creme pants 
which he had ironed the very last day of November Of course I did not forget to wear the perfumes and went down for initial picture taking and to finally meet my family whim I have never met for few weeks. 


I wore then a pearl gold neck lace and the same old silver ring of mine.Now that the face arrangement was complete, I wore the wedding dress. It feels hot now and  then during that time really. 

We went last to the venue. Me,my husband,my sister, my father-in-law and my brother-in-law rode the car. 

Ad so, as one of our Ninong, Mayor Doy,himself conducted the marriage ceremony. I have thrown so many giggles during the ceremony because of his jokes. "This man was really a humble person", I say to myself during those times.
We were first asked how long have we been together then second, we were asked what have we wanted and liked the most from each other. I answered "ME, I don't know. I really don't know". And he answered the same too. Then, suddenly, our Ninong said, "Is it that hard to explain?"Then we both laugh as well as our witnesses. Then, we were asked to stand up and face each other for a very very long period of time. Afterwards, our Ninong asked my husband,"What do you want to say to Rhena?" But before that we were first asked what do we call each other?What do we call each other during "sweet fetish times?" I said," I call him Ensuyan." Then he said, "I call her Rhenapot."Then Nonong asked us again,"During sweet time what do you call her?"Then he answered,"I call her "POT","POT of MINe".  
 
 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats rhena! happy for both of you...Godbless always... :)

    from : wendell

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know the feeling of a married woman.. but in your pics here, seems your happy dear..

    congratulations and best wishes!

    stayinlove!


    :ate fevs

    ReplyDelete
  4. kuya wendell miss yah..thanks a lot poh...

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Followers